Prom is the ultimate school party. Guarentee that your evening will go unspoiled by managing your resources, planning ahead, and perserving your evening with great photos. Remember, that this is an evening that you will remember; ALWAYS.
Your dress is chosen so now you must pick the PERFECT HAIR STYLE. Whether you are going to the salon or doing your hair yourself, it's always a great idea to plan ahead. Use your dress and accessories as inspiration when chosing your hair style.
Items to take to the salon:
1. Schedule an appoinment (2-4 weeks in before date of prom)
2. Take visuals of your desired style (include multiple views)
3. Take visuals of your dress and accessories.
4. Take the accessories you plan to incorporate in your style.
5. Wear a button-up or zipped shirt for easy removal after service.
1. Consider time. If you are doing your hair yourself, make sure to start in plenty of time (3 hours-45 mins before getting dressed).
2. Choose a style that is not difficult for you to achieve. (sophisticated sleek pony, loose bun, or french twist)
3. Use hair accessories that will give your look a professional feel. (be careful to not go overboard)
PI am just a girl who loves her job (owning and styling at HUC!) and is pretty good at explaining hair to other people.
All Back To School Tips And Trends #blacklivesmatter Braided Styles Cancer Curls Curly Hair Care DIY Beauty Recipes & Extensions Hair Inspiration Hair Loss Hair Maintenance History Of Hair Lifestyle Natural Hair No-hassle Hairstyles Spring Beauty Tips Spring Facial Recipes Summer Hair Tips Summer Har Care Tips Units Wigs